Crédito simple o línea de crédito.
Cuban pesos (CUP).
From 3 and 10 years, according to the purpose of the credit.
Intended for: state farms, Agricultural Production Cooperatives (CPA in spanish), Basic Units for Cooperative Production (UBPC in spanish), Credit and Service Cooperatives (CCS in spanish), Individual farmers, land usufructuaries and other agricultural producers.
- Promote, renew or complete the planting of permanent crops (with the exception of forestry). Covers all expenses until the plantation has been established, including cultural services until the first marketable production is obtained. Maximum term: 4 to 10 years, depending on the crop.
- Forestry plantations: Covers all slash-and-burn practices and land conditioning costs, including expenses for preparing the land, filling bags with soil for seed planting or purchasing seedlings, planting and other silviculture procedures, until the plantation is established. Maximum term: 3 to 7 years.
- Land conditioning. Covers bulldozing, brush clearing, use of anti-erosive measures, including filling, application of organic fertilizers, liming and other procedures, provided they are not applied annually. Maximum term: 5 years.
- Procurement of machinery, agricultural equipment, resources and working animals. Covers procurement, handling and transportation costs to the production unit, and when appropriate, installation and assembly costs. Maximum term: from 5 to 10 years.
- Construction of drying courts, curing houses, tobacco drying houses, fences and other rural constructions. Covers the costs of construction materials and / or payment salaries of the builders. Maximum term: from 5 to 10 years.
- Purchase of breeding stock and dairy cattle. It also covers procurement costs, including handling and transportation of the animals to the production unit. It also includes expenses in livestock rearing during the years of grace. Maximum term: between 5 and 10 years.
- Capital repairs of tangible fixed assets. It covers the costs of repairs carried out by the production unit or those paid to the entity providing these services. Maximum term: between 5 and 10 years.
- Inscription in the state registers according to the form of production.
- Certification of legal land tenure.
- Insurance policy or the application for it.
- Bank account at the BANDEC branch where the request was filed.
- Appointment and signature of the persons authorized to contract and pay debts.
- Application form.
- Agricultural insurance.
- Joint guarantors.
- Pledge of accounts.
- Contract assets (jewelry, motor vehicles, livestock, tractors and harvest machines).
- Immovable property mortgages (summer homes and vacant lots).