Simple Credit (funding delivered only once), or Line of Credit (funding with a maximum limit to be used by clients according to their requirements).
Cuban pesos (CUP).
Self-employed Workers and other forms of Non-State Businesses.
- To purchase goods and supplies.
- To purchase equipment.
- To pay for raw materials.
- To pay for water, electricity and gas.
- Permanent identity document (identity card).
- Official document authorizing self-employment or another type of non-state business..
- Operating a current account at the BANDEC branch where the funding is requested, within the municipality of your legal residence.
- Have no debits overdue, or debts from a previous credit at another BANDEC branch or financial institution of the system, associated to your self-employment activity.
- Additional documents requested by the bank, demonstrating the capability the borrower to carry out the activity it wishes to finance, including the payment capacity of the borrower.
- Authorization from MINSAP whenever required for the activity.
- Transfer of rights over current and future incomes.
- Transfer of certificates and fixed-term or savings accounts.
- Joint guarantors.
- Contract assets (jewelry, patrimonial assets, motor vehicle, cattle).
- Immovable property mortgages (rest houses or summer homes, vacant lots).